Sunday, November 11, 2012

Patience is a virtue I have always been working on. My mother was pretty patient with my sisters, brother, and myself- four of us total. She would always remind me of the verse from the Bible-"A man's wisdom gives him patience; it is to his glory to overlook an offense." (Proverbs 19:11)I am constantly learning this over and over again. My students are good overall, hardworking, wanting to please, kind, and usually do their best. However, like most children will do, they can try your patience, and if you have students who are ADHD, they can try your patience a lot. I have one such student who definitely has been trying my patience lately. However, I like this little motto on patience, and I realize my attitude needs a little adjustment. It's all about attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment