Sunday, October 14, 2012

Somewhere Over the Rainbow We were driving home in the rain when we spotted this rainbow. The picture doesn't do it justice. It was a double rainbow, actually, and the colors were so vivid! I love rainbows. It reminds me of being a kid again and seeing them. I remember sharing them with my children, and one day, I know I'll share them with my grand-babies. I hope to be able to share the story behind the rainbow with them just like I did with my own children. Promises are what keeps us going in life. God made us a promise. Jesus made us a promise. And if I can hang in their and finish my classes, BGSU has made me a promise- I'll have a Master's degree. I just need to finish the race and keep my eyes on the prize. I was so stressed out, as I left my classroom for the weekend. I had so much to do, and my husband and I had plans of socializing with other couples. After seeing that rainbow, I relaxed and thought everything will work out. I just need to breathe and take time to enjoy the rainbows.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful reminder that God is in control! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam,
    Thank you for sharing this uplifting picture and reminder of the beautiful world God has created. I all too often have the feeling of being overwhelmed with teaching, school and family-just remember you are strong and wonderful and must take time for yourself.

    ReplyDelete